PROFILE

Foto saya
absurd | little bit crazy | ♥ @emb_bara |

Kamis, 26 Juli 2012

Bulletin Board #2

Bulletin Board again for this night ~
ngg, tapi sebelumnya, kalian pada inget Bulletin Board gak sih? Kalo dulu kalian punya friendster, pasti kalian tau yang namanya bulletin board atau yang biasa disebut Bulbo ini. Pertanyaan-pertanyaan gak jelas yang lumayan berguna kalo lagi gak ada kerjaan kayak saya gini -_-
yuk, cus isi bulbo !
WHAT

1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
    ngg, what time is it now? ._.


2. What did you do last night?
    have a conversation with my mom about my future :D

3. What, to you, is the most important part of your life?
    my family, him and music :*

4. What would you rather be doing right now?
     mix and match outfits 

5. What did you last cry over?
     korean drama ._.

6. What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
    tell my problem to my mom
7. What have you done?
    send a message ._.

8. What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
    nggggg...

9. What are you worried about?
    my boyfi's health :(

10. What are you looking forward to most in this week?
      I can go to gramedia, and buy some novels ._.

HAVE

1. Have you ever liked someone with a girlfriend/boyfriend?
    maybe yes, maybe no ;p

2. Have you ever had your heart broken?
    yes !!

3. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
    of course, make my parents dissapointed

4. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
    ngg, I think ... never :D

5. Have you ever had the cops called on you? 
    never -_-

6. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? 
    psdjstasdbjd, never -_____________-

7. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? 
    often :)

WHO

1. Who was the last person you saw? 
    my beloved mom :)

2. Who was the last person you kissed?
    my lovely mom :)
3. Who was the last person you texted?
    my boyfi :D
4. Who was the last person to call you? 
    my boyfi, kutukupret :*

5. Who was your first crush?
    ngg, my neighbour  

6. Who is the last person to text you?
    my boyfi \(^.^)/
7. Who is the last person you freaked out on? 
    a man with pink t-shirt -________-

8. Who did you last hug? 
    my big brother \m/

WHEN

1. When was your last shower?
    ngg, 2 hours ago ._.

2. When did you last see your mom?
    1 second ago -_-

3. When was your last time u saw your dad?
   1 hour ago, before he went to a mosque

4. When did you last dress up?
    ngg, 

5. When was the last time you cried?
    on july 15th ._.

6. When did you last go to the movies and what did you see?
    a few months ago, Harry Potter and the deathly hallows

7. When did you last listen to music?
    before i fill this bulbo ._.


WHERE

1. Where does your best friend live?
    deep of my heart :))

2. Where did you last go?
    campus -_-

3. Where did you last hang out?
    matos, bought some Aiciro ._.

4. Where do you go to school?
    senior high school 2 malang ( 1 year ago)

5. Where is your favorite place to be?
    Panderman hill

6. Where did you sleep last night?
     in my bedroom

DO/DOES

1. Do you like someone right now?
    YES !!

2. Do they like you too?
    OF COURSE ;p

3. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
    NEVER !!

4. Do you know the muffin man?
    ngg, i don't know. but i know chocolate muffin ._.

5. Does the future scare you?
    haha, NO! I believe, i will have bright future (y)

WHY

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
    because we are best friend (~ ^.^)~

2. Why did you get a friendster?
    haha, yes! when i was junior high school.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
    because my parents know, their child will be a beautiful woman ;p

4. Why are you where you are now?
    BEBAS! banyak tanyaaaaaa -____-

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar