PROFILE

Foto saya
absurd | little bit crazy | ♥ @emb_bara |

Minggu, 17 Juni 2012

happy sunday fellas :)

Assalamualaikum :)
today is sunday, yay \(^.^)/
I actually didn't like sunday, because the next day is monday, and it means I should start my boring activities.
but, I don't know why I realy love this sunday.
Get up at 5 am. (still yawning) and then went to the Car Free Day on ijen street. And you know what? I'm alone, only accompanied by a camera, mihihi :)
enjoy the beautiful sunday morning without pollution,








ijen church

how beautiful is it, so lovable sunday morning !
refreshing before the war that starts tomorrow (read : UAS) -_- 

ngg, I also watch the Flashmob Contest 


this is SBSquad, one of the dance cover community in my town, they are so fantastic !
and they won the Flasmob Contest, Congratulation :D
and then, taraaaaaaaaa .....


I go to KFC to have breakfast, this is will be very tasty when you are hungry, right?
krushers!! creamy delight klasik blueberry. so yummy !!

*miss focus* krushers or crusher?

and this is  bonus for you ..



haha
It's perfect sunday morning, hope you get your perfect sunday morning too :D

7 komentar:

  1. hai dek, kamu tinggal di malang ya? kakak juga :) tiap minggu ke gereja pasti lewat ijen hehehe

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. iya kak, orang malang asli kah?

      Hapus
    2. bukan dek, kakak asli kupang, cuma skarang lgi kuliah di malang hehehe :)

      Hapus
    3. ooh, anak rantau berarti kak? hehe
      kuliah dimana kak?

      Hapus
    4. iya dek, anak rantau :D
      kuliah di machung dek, di daerah tidar. tau?

      Hapus