PROFILE

Foto saya
absurd | little bit crazy | ♥ @emb_bara |

Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

Random

so bored weekend, i dont know what should i do -_-
but i knew, i had to wake up late every weekend :D
wanna make some doodles, but isn't got an idea
still lying in my bed,
listen the songs of Endah n Rhesa ♥
I love their songs, especially "when you love someone"
when listening that song, suddenly thought about my close friends, igemjibu

want to meet them, but they're so busy
I can only see their photos -_-








 ini aib -_-








I miss them so bad !!
wanna meet them, wanna meet them !!

so  "galau" weekend -_-
oh ya, this is Endah n Rhesa - Dreaming Tree Skecth Book
mom, I really want it :( would you buy me this sketch book? :)

2 komentar:

  1. :*
    waaah, kalian sudah sibuk dengan kegiatan kalian masing masing ya :')

    BalasHapus