PROFILE

Foto saya
absurd | little bit crazy | ♥ @emb_bara |

Sabtu, 25 Februari 2012

All About Me :)

  • My name is Gita Fasi Dimasetya
  • I was born on August 13
  • College student at Brawijaya University
  • Majoring in Communication Sciences
  • I have a brother (little bit crazy, same with me ._. )
  • I have a mother who is good at cooking :D
  • I love my family, my friend's and him
  • I love my gang, IGEMJIBU . haha ( rock you girl's \m/ )
  • sometimes become crazy
  • I'am a doraemon addict
  • big passion at music ( but, can't play an instrument)
  • love 2PM, especially Jang Wooyoung 2PM (hopes to be his wife :p)
  • moody ( He is my moodbooster :p )
  • Interested in Photography
  • Sometimes wanna be rabbit ._.
  • Want to have pets, especially cats ( My father never gave permission)
  • Love my strong "beat"
  • Unpredictable
  • I love Boyce Avenue so much
  • I hate "Cajuput Oil"
  • ............................................................. (fill in as what you want, haha :D )

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar